RecipesBack To Recipes
Boneless Parmesan Chicken with Cherry Tomato Sauce
Category: Main Dishes
Fresh ingredients are the key to this simple but delicious meal, a great weeknight dish when time is at a premium.
- 4 6 oz. skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1/2 cup OTO Pomegranate Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 2 teaspoon OTO Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- cooking spray
- 1/2 cup onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon OTO Pomegranate Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 cup cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
Place each chicken breast half between 2 sheets of heavy-duty plastic wrap; pound to 1/2 inch thickness using a meat mallet or small heavy skillet. Sprinkle chicken with 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Place in a shallow dish; pour Pomegranate Balsamic over chicken and marinate for 1 hour.
Combine cheese and flour in a shallow dish. Dredge 1 side of each chicken breast half in cheese mixture.
Heat 1 teaspoon EVOO in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add 2 chicken breast halves, cheese side down; cook 4 minutes on each side or until done. Repeat procedure with remaining 1 teaspoon EVOO and chicken breast halves.
Remove from pan; keep warm.
Coat pan with cooking spray. Add onion; sauté 2 minutes. Stir in broth and 1 tablespoon of Pomegranate Balsamic; cook 1 minute or until liquid almost evaporates. Add tomatoes, remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt, remaining 1/4 teaspoon pepper, and oregano; cook 2 minutes.