Back to Recipe
Chopped Greek Salad
Our flavorful Meyer Lemon EVOO and tart Oregano White Balsamic Vinegar combine to create the perfect dressing for a classic Greek salad.
- 4 tablespoons OTO Oregano White Balsamic Vinegar
- 3/4 cup OTO Meyer Lemon Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tablespoon dry white wine
- 1 small shallot, chopped
- ½ teaspoon grated lemon zest
- 1 head romaine lettuce, chopped
- 1 small can black olives, thinly sliced
- 1 cucumber, diced
- 1 red onion, finely diced
- 3/4 cup feta cheese
- 5-7 pepperoncini peppers, chopped (optional)
- salt and pepper
In a small bowl, whisk together the vinegar, shallot, wine, and lemon zest. Slowly add the EVOO. Combine the rest of the ingredients in a large bowl and toss with dressing. Add salt and pepper to taste.