Back to Recipe
Chopped Spring Salad
Add a Mediterranean flare to the traditional chopped salad with our tart and tangy Lemon White Balsamic and rich, flavorful Tuscan Herb EVOO.
- 4 tablespoons OTO Lemon White Balsamic
- 3/4 cup OTO Tuscan Herb EVOO
- 1 tablespoon dry white wine
- 1 small shallot, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon zest
- 1 head romaine lettuce, chopped
- 1 small can black olives, thin slice
- 5-7 pepperoncini peppers, chopped (optional)
- 1 cucumber, diced
- 1 red onion, finely diced
- 3/4 cup feta cheese
- salt and pepper
In a small bowl, whisk together the vinegar, shallot, wine, and lemon zest. Slowly add the olive oil.
Combine the rest of the ingredients in a large bowl and toss with dressing. Salt and pepper to taste.