RecipesBack To Recipes
Grilled Mahi-Mahi w/Chunky Cucumber Cilantro Sauce
Category: Main Dishes
Products Used: Chili Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Loaded with herbs and spices, this summery mahi-mahi dish gets extra bite from our unique Jalapeno Balsamic and Chili EVOO.
- 1/2 medium cucumber
- 1/4 cup green onions, chopped
- 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped
- 2 1/2 tablespoons OTO Chili Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/8 – 1/4 cup red onion, chopped
- 2 large garlic cloves, chopped very fine
- 1 jalapeno, more or less to taste
- 2 tablespoons OTO Jalapeno Balsamic Vinegar
- juice of 1 lime
- 4 mahi-mahi fillets, about 8 oz. each
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cumin
- 1 1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
- salt and pepper
Pat fish with cumin, garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Grill about 5-6 minutes on each side.
Combine cucumber, both onions, cilantro, garlic, jalapeno, vinegar, lime, olive oil, and salt and pepper to taste in a food processor. Blend until chunky. Process longer for a thinner consistency.
Place a fillet on a plate and top with a generous helping of sauce.