RecipesBack To Recipes
Herbed Lamb Chops with Pomegranate Reduction
Category: Main Dishes
Products Used: Pomegranate Balsamic Vinegar
A simple Pomegranate Balsamic reduction subtly brightens lamb’s gentle flavor. Serve with roasted red potatoes for a soul warming meal on a chilly winter evening.
- cooking spray
- 8 3-oz. lamb rib chops, trimmed
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh thyme, chopped
- 3/4 cup OTO Pomegranate Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon honey
- 2 tablespoons minced shallots
- 1 teaspoon bottled minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon water
- 1 tablespoon fresh chives, chopped
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
Coat a foil-lined baking sheet with cooking spray. Place lamb on prepared pan. Sprinkle lamb evenly with 1/2 teaspoon pepper, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and thyme. Broil 5 minutes on each side.
Combine Pomegranate Balsamic, mustard, and honey in a small bowl. Heat a small saucepan over medium-high heat. Coat pan with cooking spray. Add shallots and garlic to pan; saute 1 minute. Stir in balsamic mixture; bring to a boil. Reduce heat and cook until reduced to 1/2 cup (about 5 minutes). Stir in chives, 1/8 teaspoon salt, and 1/8 teaspoon pepper. Serve with lamb.