RecipesBack To Recipes
Jill Dedinsky's Winning Blueberry Salad & Dressing
The fresh combination of spinach and blueberries comes together with a sweet and tangy vinaigrette, made from our delicious Blueberry Balsamic Vinegar.
- fresh spinach
- dried blueberries
- crumbled bleu cheese or gorgonzola
- Sliced red onions
- 1/3 cup OTO Blueberry Balsamic Vinegar
- 2-3 tablespoons OTO Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons honey
- salt and pepper to taste
Blend all the vinaigrette ingredients except for the EVOO in a food processor until mixed well. While the blender is still going, slowly add the EVOO until the dressing thickens just a bit.
Toss with the rest of the salad ingredients.