RecipesBack To Recipes
Joann Powers' Hot Dressing for Spinach Salad
Category: Dressings & Vinaigrettes
Top fall salads or roasted vegetable dishes with this rich, flavorful dressing for an extra dimension of herbs and seasonings.
- 1 1/2 tablespoons OTO French Walnut Oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons OTO Red Apple Balsamic Vinegar
- 4 tablespoons melted butter
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon crushed rosemary
- 1 tablespoon dried thyme leaves
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons freshly ground pepper
- 1/2 cup fresh grated parmesan cheese
Stir together Walnut Oil, Red Apple Balsamic Vinegar, and butter in a bowl.
Season with garlic, rosemary, thyme leaves, salt, and pepper.
Stir in Parmesan cheese.
Drizzle over a salad or chopped vegetables just before serving.