RecipesBack To Recipes
Lime, Oil, and Garlic Dressing
Category: Dressings & Vinaigrettes
Products Used: Persian Lime Extra Virgin Olive Oil
This classic, oil-based dressing combines lime and fresh garlic to give your salads the succulent taste of Italy.
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons shallots, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup lime or lemon juice
- 1 cup OTO Lime Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- freshly ground black pepper
In a small bowl, whisk the salt, garlic, and shallots into the lime juice until the salt is dissolved.
Slowly whisk in the Lime EVOO until emulsified.
Season with salt and pepper and stir in additional lime juice or EVOO to taste.
Yield: makes 1 1/3 cups
Source: French Food American Accent by Debra Ponzek via Kay in RFC