RecipesBack To Recipes
Pear Salad with Blue Cheese Croutons
Products Used: Cinnamon Pear Balsamic Vinegar
Sweet pears and savory blue cheese croutons combine to make a rich and delicious salad with a delectable crunch.
- 1 bosc pear, cut into matchsticks
- 1/4 cup toasted pumpkin seeds
- 3 cups mixed greens
- 2-3 slices of french bread, about 1 1/2 cups
- 2 tablespoons OTO Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 4 tablespoons blue cheese
- 1/4 cup OTO Cinnamon-Pear Balsamic Vinegar
Heat oven to 350°.
Toss french bread cubes with EVOO to coat. Add blue cheese and combine well. Bake for 12-15 minutes.
Allow the bread to cool, then combine the mixed greens, pumpkins seeds, and pear matchsticks. Drizzle the vinegar and oil over the salad to coat. Top with blue cheese croutons and remaining blue cheese crumbles.