RecipesBack To Recipes
Pomegranate and Walnut Salad
The cheery burst of pomegranate seeds combined with our Pomegranate Balsamic Vinegar and French Walnut Oil gives this salad a sweet but earthy flavor.
- 10-12 cups mixed salad greens, washed and dried
- 1 pomegranate, seeds extracted
- 3/4 cups walnuts, toasted and coarsely chopped
- 1 small shallot, minced
- 2 tablespoons OTO Pomegranate Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 cup OTO French Walnut Oil
- salt and freshly ground pepper
To prepare the vinaigrette, place the minced shallot, vinegar, and lemon juice in a small bowl. Slowly whisk in the Walnut Oil, then season to taste with salt and pepper.
Place salad greens in a large bowl and toss with the vinaigrette. Add half the pomegranate seeds and walnuts, then toss again. Sprinkle the remaining seeds and walnuts over the salad.
Source: Culinate Kitchen collection