RecipesBack To Recipes
Raspberry Balsamic Chicken
Category: Main Dishes
Products Used: Raspberry Balsamic Vinegar
A combination of rich, sweet raspberry flavors make this chicken dish a standout for any event.
- 1 tablespoon Old Town Oil EVOO
- 1/2 cup onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, divided
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 1/3 cup seedless raspberry preserves
- 2 tablespoons OTO Raspberry Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
In large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add onion and sauté 5 minutes, stirring.
Sprinkle chicken breasts with thyme and ¼ teaspoon of salt. Add chicken to skillet and sauté 6 minutes on each side or until chicken is cooked through. Remove chicken from skillet and keep warm. Reduce heat to medium-low.
Add the preserves, vinegar, pepper, and the rest of the salt to the skillet. Cook, stirring, until smooth and heated through.
Spoon over chicken.