RecipesBack To Recipes
Sesame-Crusted Halibut with Relish
Category: Main Dishes
Products Used: Peach White Balsamic Vinegar
A weeknight favorite for the health conscious, this halibut dish with pineapple, mango, and red pepper relish is perfect for nights when you’re short on time.
- 2 tablespoons OTO Peach White Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/2 cup pineapple, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup peeled mango, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup red bell pepper, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh orange juice
- 1/2 teaspoon grated orange rind
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- cooking spray
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 4 4-oz. halibut steaks (about 1 inch thick)
- 4 teaspoons black sesame seeds
To prepare relish, combine first 7 ingredients in a bowl; set aside.
Heat a grill pan over medium-high heat. Coat pan with
cooking spray. Sprinkle salt and pepper evenly over steaks. Coat both sides of each steak with 1/2 teaspoon sesame seeds, pressing gently to adhere. Add steaks to pan; cook 3 minutes on each side or until desired degree of doneness. Serve with relish.