RecipesBack To Recipes
Spinach Salad with Tangerine Balsamic
Bring the earthy flavors of spinach to life with a bright and citrus vinaigrette, made from our Tangerine Balsamic and Blood Orange EVOO.
- 1 cup baby spinach
- 1 tablespoon dried cranberries
- 1 orange or 1 small can of mandarin oranges
- 1 tablespoon finely sliced red onion
- 2 tablespoons cooked bacon, crumbled
- 1-2 tablespoons feta cheese
- salt and pepper
- 4 tablespoons OTO Tangerine Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 cup OTO Blood Orange Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
Whisk together the Tangerine Balsamic Vinegar and mustard. Add Blood Orange EVOO in a slow, steady stream until thickened. Add salt and pepper to taste. Combine spinach, cranberries, orange segments, red onion, and bacon in a large bowl. Toss with dressing and top with feta cheese.