RecipesBack To Recipes
Strawberry Basil Salad
Enjoy the burst of sweet strawberries and the aroma of fresh basil in this leafy salad, a wonderful complement to grilled chicken and fish dishes.
- 3 tablespoons OTO Strawberry Balsamic Vinegar
- 3/4 cup OTO Basil Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 large romaine hearts
- 4-6 large strawberries, quartered
- 6 large basil leaves, thinly sliced
- freshly ground black pepper
- toasted pecans, chopped
- feta cheese
Cut each romaine heart in half, rinse well, and dry. Remove any tough middle parts. Combine the Strawberry Balsamic Vinegar and Basil EVOO. Arrange the romaine hearts on a serving platter, then scatter the strawberries and basil on top. Drizzle with the dressing and top with the toasted pecans, feta cheese, and pepper.