RecipesBack To Recipes
Products Used: Champagne Vinegar
This light, healthy, protein-packed salad is anything but bland with its addition of rich greens and hearty spices.
- 2 quarts water
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups green beans, cut in 1-in. strips (1/2 lb.)
- 1/4 cup shallots, finely chopped (about 2 medium)
- 2 fire-roasted piquillo peppers, chopped
- 1 15-oz. can chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons OTO Champagne Vinegar
- 1 teaspoon spanish smoke paprika
- 4 cups arugula
- 1 7.8-oz. jar premium tuna, drained & flaked
- 1/4 cup (1 ounce) fresh parmesan cheese, grated
- 8 1-oz. slices french bread
Bring 2 quarts water and salt to a boil. Add green beans; cook 4 minutes or until beans are crisp-tender. Drain and rinse with cold water; drain. Combine green beans, shallots, peppers, chickpeas, and garlic in a large bowl.
Combine mayonnaise, Champagne Vinegar, and paprika in a small bowl, stirring well.
Add mayonnaise mixture to bean mixture; toss gently to combine. Arrange 1 cup of arugula on each of 4 plates; top each serving with about 1 cup of the bean mixture. Divide tuna evenly among plates.
Sprinkle cheese evenly over bread slices; place bread on a baking sheet. Broil 2 minutes or until lightly toasted.
Serve toasts with salad.